Monday 8 December 2014

2nd Shoot - Meadow Park

On my second visit to the ground, I wanted to re shoot some scenes that I had not got right the first time round, mainly due to focus, and also different details that I did not shoot with the Mamiya last time around. This day was more sunny however, so there is a clear difference in the images from each shoot, I think that could be a problem when trying to find a final edit from each shoot.













Overall I think these shots are better than the first, I used a tripod & ISO160 film to make sure that the images were cleaner than previously, It was also a much brighter day which made for some interesting shadows & lighting situations. I was able to use a much smaller aperture this time around, getting more details in focus across the frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment